These incredibly jaw-dropping Fallout Cosplay would inspire anyone to work harder on their costumes.
I know… I know.. I feel your pain. It’s The Great New York Comic Con coming up and you are desperate to find an idea of a costume which you would like to present there. The main choice is done, you are on the Fallout pass, but which personage exactly?
Specially for you, we gathered awesome, jaw-dropping Fallout Cosplay Costumes created by the different cosplay artists around the globe.
Find the inspiring Fallout Costumes ideas down the page.
1. Let’s open our hit-chart with the Amazing Nuca Cola Girl Fallout’s character created by the onlyalicat U-hooo… Nuclear reaction
Look at that! What a match!
2. Another Fallout’s character a Vault Dweller cosplayed by the gorgeous aelirenn
3. pinopfortenkoeter presents a handsome male verion of upgraded Vault Dweller. Just look at him and his squad! So much work there! Humm!
Bad ass Vault Dweller. For the case, if you forget his original image
Just a Vault Dweller ready to be modified.
4. dead_exposuredf Did his hard work towards Fallout Cosplay. The Enclave looks straight from the video game. Cheeez… so much work there.
It’s a good one, right?
5. And as an opposite to the Enclave, light and funny skittzipoo cosplays her Piper Wright character.
You can’t stop the press!
6. Wastland Ready by an anonymous Russian talented cosplayer. Classic Vault Dweller
7. The male version of Vault Dweller. But at this time produced by Dave Santiago
8. Another female figurine of Vault Dweller by Angie Williams. Look at her outstanding jumpsuit. Dangerous!
9. Wooh. Who’s interested in cosplaying a bad-bad-bad boy Elder Maxson? Tres magnific! Perfect job is done by this anonymous but definitely talented cosplayer.
The bad ass.
10. Here is an adorable image of the courier from Fallout: New Vegas by another anonymous artist. Extravaganza!
Si or No?
11. Will you dare now to cosplay Nuca Cola Girl after checking out these Atomic Girl’s creations?
12. Beatrix Russell featured by Elena Samko
After this Fallout cosplay, I found my jaw under the table…..
Of course, I did not observe even a half of the Fallout characters, at least you found your inspiration to move forward. To help you further in your creative process, we encourage you to check out our Cosplay Pops shop where you can find Blasters, Helmets, and a PipBoy!
Which character are you working on now or worked before? Share in comments! Let’s see what I missed out!